Thursday, September 18, 2008

Welcome

I am really excited about initiating my blog. This is such a great communication tool. It allows me to express my views, keep people up to date with my activities as well as getting your feedback.

Please do give me your feedback! In case you have stumbled upon my blog without knowing who I am or what's going on in my life, let me set the record straight. I am an independent candidate in the Canadian federal election in Edmonton-Sherwood Park. As many of you will no doubt be aware, there is a whole issue around my being an "independent" candidate but that's a topic for another day. For today what I want you all to know is that I do want to know what you are thinking. What are your key issues? What do you think of me as a candidate? What do you want me to do for you when I am in Ottawa? You can start giving me information by completing the pole included in today's blog. I also invite you to post comments to stimulate discussion from other readers.

Thanks for reading my blog on day one and I hope you check back often.

Jim

1 comment:

gumbo said...

Tim Uppal is a political opportunist who can win a nomination but loses the election. Glad to see you stepped to the plate for the average conservative in this riding.